In these uncertain times, we wanted to keep you informed about what we are doing at Moshav Realty to protect our clients and staff’s health and wellbeing.
NSW Fair Trading have provided the following advice regarding the Public Health (COVID-19 Mandatory Face Coverings) Order 2021 issued on 2nd January, 2021:
“Masks must be worn in an indoor premise in Greater Sydney (including Sydney, the Central Coast, Blue Mountains and Wollongong) where that business provides goods or services and deals directly with members of the public.”
- Attendees will be registered via QR Code upon entry so that they may be contacted if need be.
- Attendees will be asked to wear a mask and sanitise their hands before entering the property
As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure that we take measures to mitigate the spread of the virus to ensure the safety of our clients, particularly the elderly and immunocompromised.
We will continue the following procedures to reassure clients and consumers that we are simply following best-practice precautionary measures in actively providing a clean and safe environment for our staff and clients.
During open homes and private appointments:
- Social distancing regulations will be followed. This may mean that we ask you to briefly wait at the door until somebody leaves before we let anybody else in. This will ensure we are meeting the 1 person per 4sqm regulation.
- Those who are feeling unwell may not enter the open home
- Those who have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days may not enter
- If an attendee has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an open home they must contact the agency Principal immediately
- Attendees will be asked not to touch anything within the property
- Staff will open internal and external doors before the open home commences, to minimise the risk of transmission via door handles and our staff will wash hands and sanitise a- frames, flags and digital devices between open home
- Staff will wipe down benchtops, door and cupboard handles at the conclusion of the open home
- Staff will sanitise their hands before and after each open home
- Routine inspections for our property management department have been suspended until further notice.
We want to reassure you that we remain open for business and are accessible and ready to assist you.
We look forward to continuing and provide our customers with ongoing great service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead during these uncertain times.
Should you have health concerns, the relevant medical authority should always be contacted in first instance before anyone else, however please also notify our office if you are diagnosed with a contagious disease. Please view https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert for up to date information & health alerts on COVID-19.
Office Number – (02) 9188 5000
Mark Hahne, Principal