Leasing Consultant CASUAL
A great opportunity exists for an ambitious, results-driven individual looking for a casual role in a boutique property management agency.
Based in Double Bay you will be required to work 2-3 days per week including Wednesday and Saturday.
A Snap Shot of the Role:
– Efficiently manage enquiries from potential tenants
– Co-ordinate and conduct Open For Inspections (OFI’s)
– Available to perform open homes on Saturdays, and work additional days during the week
– Willingness to travel. Our portfolio spans across the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, City, North Sydney, Northwest, Parramatta.
– Provide feedback from OFI’s to Property Manager
– Prepare lease documents
– Co-ordinate and execute lease sign ups
– Secure tenants and negotiate rentals
– Communicate with landlords on leasing matters
– Assist with and prepare website marketing
– Provide superior customer service to both landlords and tenants
The Ideal Candidate:
– Is an effective communicator, both written and verbal
– Strives to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders
– Is well organised, efficient and a great problem-solver
– Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
– Is highly professional and immaculately presented
– Demonstrates proficient typing skills
Of course, a current Certificate of Registration, Driver’s License and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act 2010 are required!
What You Can Expect:
– Ongoing training and professional development
– The latest technology and proven systems
– The support of an experienced property manager
– Opportunities for growth
If you’re looking for a casual role please send an introductory email and CV to Mark Hahne, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.