No experience required
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and detail-oriented Assistant Property Manager to work part time 2 -3 days a week from our Double Bay office. This position will play a vital role in ensuring that our properties maintain the highest standards for our clients. This role will require a combination of office-based tasks and on-the-road inspections, offering a diverse work environment.
- Conducting thorough ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Ensuring that the properties are kept up to satisfactory standard
- Assisting the Property Manager as required
- Assist with leasing overflow
- Meet and greet customers
- Manage keys for trades people for collection.
- Compiling reports
- Attend training sessions
- Adhoc administration
- You’ll be a motivated, can do team player.
- Have a Certificate of Registration/Assistant Agents Licence or be willing to obtain.
- Brilliant opportunity for an entry level role position into real estate.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and be process driven.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Genuine passion for Real Estate that you’ll demonstrate to our clients.
- Embrace technology
If you’d like to take the next step in your career and work with an experienced agency, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about a career with Moshav Realty, please contact Mark Hahne on 9188 5000.