As Advertised or by Appointment
Classic Art Deco charm and a relaxed beach vibe capture the essence of Bondi's laidback lifestyle in this boutique top floor apartment.
Featuring a recently renovated modern kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop and deep stone bench tops which make the space ideal for entertaining. The generously sized master bedroom has large built-in robes, whilst the second bedroom is cleverly positioned across the open-plan living and dining area. Key features:
- Redlands, a well maintained 1930s Art Deco character block
- Living room opens to north facing balcony, ocean breezes
- Stylish modern renovated kitchen with designer appliances
- Fridge/Freezer, washing machine and tv included
- Abundance of natural light, high ceilings and leafy outlook
- Excellent layout, 2 private bedrooms, large sash windows
- Communal garden at rear of building, internal laundry
- Breezy stroll down to the beachfront, footsteps to cafes/eateries
Surrounded by cafés and eateries, only 200m to Gould Street's high-end retail village and Hall Street's acclaimed new dining hub. Kick back and enjoy immediate access to Bondi's celebrated surf and cafe culture.
Available on a 12 month lease or more.
Please contact Moshav Realty on 9188 5000 to arrange an inspection