A great opportunity exists for an ambitious, results-driven individual looking to take the next step.
Based in Double Bay you will be required to work 5 days per week, including Saturday’s with a day off during the week.
A Snap Shot of the Role:
– Efficiently manage enquiries from potential tenants
– Co-ordinate and conduct Open For Inspections (OFI’s)
– Provide feedback from OFI’s to Property Manager
– Prepare lease documents
– Co-ordinate and execute lease sign ups
– Secure tenants and negotiate rentals
– Communicate with landlords on leasing matters
– Attend new management appraisals and photo shoots
– Assist with and prepare website marketing
– Provide superior customer service to both landlords and tenants
The Ideal Candidate:
– Is an effective communicator, both written and verbal
– Strives to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders
– Is well organised, efficient and a great problem-solver
– Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
– Is highly professional and immaculately presented
– Demonstrates proficient typing skills and experience with Property Tree
Of course, a current Certificate of Registration, Driver’s License and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act 2010 are required!
What You Can Expect:
– Attractive salary and commission structure
– Ongoing training and professional development
– The latest technology and proven systems
– The support of an experienced property manager
– Opportunities for growth
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career and would like to be part of an award winning team, please send an introductory email and CV to Mark Hahne, Principal email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.